• The information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share your information
• How we protect your information
• Your options regarding your personal information
Information we collect
Information that you provide us
We receive and may store the information you enter on our website. For example, we collect your information when you call us to ask a question, write a review, ask for a quote or use any of our services. The information we collect includes the following data:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your phone number
• Your credit card number and other payment information
• Your identification number
• Your credit application information, such as identification information
• Demographic information, age, personal interests, product preferences and professional information.
Information from other sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new consumers.
In order to help us understand and improve our interactions with the users of our website, we may allow web analytics providers to collect information from the website using automated tools, such as cookies or web beacons. We may have similar agreements based on interest-based advertisers.
Our website offers community forums or blogs that are publicly accessible. You should be aware that any information you provide in the forums or blogs can be read, collected and used by others who access them.
How we use information we collect
Estetique uses the information it collects to:
• Process orders and requests for products, services or information.
• Track and confirm orders.
• Deliver products and install equipment.
• Carry out marketing and advertising of products and services.
• Perform research and analysis.
• Inform about special events, promotions and surveys.
• Process financing applications and credit card payments.
• Facilitate your interaction with Estetique and others, for example, allow you to send a link to a friend via e-mail.
• Operate, assess and improve our business.
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, or as needed, to offer you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How we share the information we collect
Estetique does not sell, rent or trade information with third parties. We may share your information with third parties to carry out services on our behalf, such as:
• Processing orders
• Delivering packages
• Scheduling and performing installations
• Providing post-sale and technical services
• Sending marketing communications
• Performing research and analysis
• Processing financing applications and credit card payments
• Providing LiveChat and LiveTalk services. In some cases, we may need to share your personal information in response to a regulation,court order or subpoena.
We could also share information when we consider it necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information in order to comply with a government request or when we consider that a disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Estetique, or those of our customers or others; to avoid harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity. We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How we protect the information we collect
Estetique takes reasonable security measures to protect, but not guarantee, the confidentiality of the personal information under our control, and appropriately limits access to that information. Therefore, when you transmit information to Estetique it is at your own risk. We will use a variety of security measures to protect online transactions. Estetique's website uses encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects the information you submit via our website, such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Your choices regarding the information we collect
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving e-mails, direct mail and marketing or promotional phone calls.
• Update and correct your personal information.
• Cancel your account or request that we stop using your personal information to provide you services.
• Request that we remove your personal information from our blog or community forums.
To choose any of these options, you can:
• Follow the instructions in the marketing e-mails, direct mail or mobile communications that you receive from Estetique.
• Call 1-954-442-6595 with your request and current contact information.
• Send a letter with your request and current contact information to: Estetique Inc. USA Attn: Customer Service Department Miramar Park of Commerce 10111 Business Drive Miami FL, 33025 USA
Protecting children's privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to other websites
This is our contact information:
Phone in Miami: (001) 954-442-6595
Toll free number: 1-888-214-3856
Nextel number: 159*200643*6
Estetique Inc. USA
Miramar Park of Commerce
10111 Business Drive
Miami FL, 33025 USA